30 Day Writing Challenge

In case you haven't noticed, it's been a while since I've blogged. In fact, it's been a while since I've written anything that isn't directly work related - and as many of you know, there's nothing that exciting about academic writing. 

But my friend Allison Rizz just challenged me (and anyone else who is interested) to a 30 day writing challenge. She's a lot more creative than me, so it will be hard to keep up, but I'm going to give it a try. After all, sometimes its nice to write about things that are apropos of nothing. Or at the very least, don't include statistical models.

Most of what I have to say will probably be about running and training, with some travel and work mixed in. We've got an upcoming trip to Australia next month, plus an impending international move to prepare for, so some hilarity may ensue. And if not, I can at least promise a few cute cat pictures.

It's been a while since I've written for a non-academic audience, so be kind. Please don't vote me off the island just yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rest of Belgium

Take your trot and shove it